08/31/2021 - 09/10/2021
Online Course – Self Paced
(to be completed during dates shown)
In this module, learners will examine the refrigeration cycle, the components of a refrigeration cycle, and energy recovery for refrigeration. This module consists of one virtual instructor-led training (VILT) session and self-directed on-line content.
REFRIGERATION CYCLE (self-directed online content)
• Explain the purpose of the refrigeration cycle within HVAC system
• Explain latent, sensible, and specific heat within the refrigeration cycle
• Identify the areas of the refrigeration cycle where specific types of heat are transferred
• Identify different applications where the refrigeration cycle is used
REFRIGERATION CYCLE COMPONENTS (VILT)
• Identify the primary components of the refrigeration cycle
• Explain the purpose of each primary component of the refrigeration cycle
• Identify the secondary components of the refrigeration cycle
• Explain the correct sequence of the refrigeration cycle components
• Explain the refrigerant state in each stage of the refrigeration cycle
ENERGY RECOVERY FOR REFRIGERATION (self-directed online content)
• Explain energy recovery applications that affect refrigeration
• Explain environmental conditions where energy recovery is the best application
• Identify energy recovery applications by their piping layout
TARGET AUDIENCE: HVAC Professionals, Owner/Operators, Contractors & Service Technicians
RECOMMENDED PREREQUISITES: Module 0 & Module 1 (Modules 2-6 can be attended in any order)
CLASS SIZE: Class size is limited and is offered on a first-registered, first-attend basis
EDUCATION CREDITS: Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) are available upon request following completion of course.
Oops! We could not locate your form.